Chut ! c’est ici is located near the Roman village of Venelles, in the heart of an area of outstanding beauty at the foothills of the Sainte-Victoire mountains, 8 km north of Aix-en-Provence. Our lovingly restored traditional 19th century farmhouse is surrounded by extensive grounds on an estate bordered by natural woodland, offering an atmosphere of calm and contemplation.
We are uniquely well placed to offer you accommodation
in an area of outstanding natural beauty with easy access to the historic and bustling Aix-en-Provence. Chut c’est ici benefits from excellent access whether travelling by road, rail or air:
- 1 km from the A51 from the motorway between Aix-en-Provence and Pertuis
- 13 km (12 min) from the historical centre of Aix-en-Provence, and its fountains, museums, cathedral, Cézanne workshop etc.
- 33 km (25 min) from the TGV train station- Aix-en-Provence
- 38 km (30 min) from Marseille-Provence Airport
- 42 km (35 min) from Marseille, old port, Notre Dame de la Garde, Calanques, museums etc.
Chut ! c’est ici, is situated in the heart of Provence, with its legendary landscapes, relaxed slow pace of life and atmosphere of permanent vacation on the axis between Provence, the Luberon, and the countryside of Varois.
Deluxe accommodation in an area of harmony with its beautiful natural surroundings
- Accommodation consists of three deluxe rooms: The first two are in the main house, Tilleuls (lime tree flower) and Tournesols (sunflower), measuring approximately 20 m2 with ensuite featuring an Italian style shower. The third room, Nymphéas (water lily), is independent of the main house and slightly larger.
- Each room includes a private terrace and independent access
- Communal lounge and well-equipped kitchen are available in the house for residents’ use
- Continental breakfast is served featuring homemade delicacies from fresh local produce
- Swimming pool measuring 14 m x 7 m
- Private dedicated parking area
Total calm in natural surroundings at the heart of an estate of 50 hectares (about 125 acres) bordered by woodland
We invite you to visit and enjoy our beautifully renovated, light and spacious rooms, offering splendid views of the Sainte-Victoire mountains and stunning array of stars and milky way at night
A wide range of activities to accommodate everyone
- Cultural and artistic: follow in the footsteps of Cézanne, Vasarely and Picasso, enjoy the Aix-en-Provence music festival, and the opera festival in Orange.
- Tourism and history: enjoy wandering through the streets soaking up the charm and history of Aix-en-Provence and Marseille, as well as nearby villages such as Lourmarin, Roussillon and Gordes
- Outdoor activities: walking or cycling on the paths around the Sainte Victoire mountains, stopping off to enjoy a game of tennis in Venelles